HR·ER management is often neglected due to the importance and urgency of other management priorities.
Also, companies often have to overpay for unnecessary costs and work due to inappropriate responding of HR·ER management issues which is becoming more and more complex. Especially, considering the emotional distress deriving from the nature of HR·ER issues, it is necessary to take preemptive measures to prevent HR·ER disputes.
These are the reasons why you need on-going consultation from a professional to deal with HR·ER issues.
.Lawful HR·ER system operations
Legal stability of HR·ER management is enhanced through prompt resolution of HR·ER issues.
.Efficient HR·ER management
By assigning legal review and system establishment to professionals, companies’ HR·ER employees could concentrate on essential tasks to realize efficient HR·ER management.
Unnecessary costs are reduced through professional consultation on wage calculations, 4 major social insurances, and utilization of government subsidies.
Legal disputes are prevented through diagnosis and consultation of major HR·ER issues.
HR·ER issue diagnosis
Identify the overall status of HR·ER management including the legality of practices, employment contract, rule of employment, working hours, etc.
Consultation on HR operations
Provide consultation on retirement management, assessment and compensation system operations, and fixed-term/part-time employee operations and management.
Legal consultation on individual labor issues
Provide consultation on working hours, wages, annual leave, disciplinary actions, Gender Equality Act, Fixed-term and Part-time Employees Protection Act, and Occupation Safety and Health Act.
Consultation on labor case
Provide consultation on MOEL issues(incident petition, onsite inspection), Labor Relations Commission issues(unfair dismissal, unfair disciplinary actions, etc), and disasters including industrial accidents.
Legal consultation on collective labor issues
Provide consultation on responsive measures on collective bargaining, labor disputes, labor-management council establishment and management, full-time labor union employees and their working hour exemption.
Provide sexual harassment prevention education and HR·ER management training for general staff members including HR·ER staff.
- Register client inquiries through e-mail and phone calls
- Respond to the subject through respectively allocated professionals or through joint effort
- Identify the key issue
- Analyze the issue through court precedents and administrative interpretation
- Review legislations in considerations with the possibilities of onsite application
- Provide review results and alternative solutions through e-mail and phone call
- Hold meetings if necessary
- Identify implementation results of solutions
- Provide necessary guidelines for implementation process
Provide periodic HR·ER news update, government policy information, major judicial precedent and HR management information
Contribute to enhancement of HR management competiveness by sending useful information
– Send weekly news letters (e-mail)
– Send monthly Labor-management Focus (booklet)
– Send latest issues and relate information